What is G Suite? Every visitor know. How does it work and how to implement may not be known to them. So, through this article we cover every aspect of G Suite. Before leaving the page just take a look.
What we cover in this article have a look?
G Suite provide 14 days free trial with out credit card you can try for 14 days here. After the ends of trial period they stop your service and ask for payment. Here is the some of countries pricing plan and G Suite available to be serve this awesome features.
Benefits and Drawbacks of G-Suite Google Workspace formerly know as G Suite don’t comes only with business email address. It gives your business many additional benefits to manage your whole organization in a efficient way that ultimately help to organize and distribution of works. if you run a company, you must know the difficulties of the distribution of works weather you have a 20 employees or 50 employees there is always a mismanagement happening in the company. For them, G Suite is the right choice that comes at fair prices. If you are a beginner and don’t know all the benefits of this go through this article it will beneficial for you.
- What I like the most and that I think the best in comparison with webmail or others email service provider because of Gmail dashboard. Yes, it is the same dashboard that we generally use in normal Gmail address.
- You will get increase of google drive of minimum 30GB in lowest plan of G Suite. Large storage always help in storing and sharing file with others.
- Google Calendar helps to maintain work deadline of work for any organization and remerging some work with notification.
- The product owner is google and the world on google and its products because of many reason. One reason that makes google awesome company is its 24/7 customer support service through all the possible medium like phone call, emails, and live chat.
- Company data is very important and that should not be leaked by your competitor. You must be agreed with me. That’s why google provide AES encryption to his all product.
- Work progress sharing or manager want work report can be share live with google sheet & docs every day.
- Includes powerful yet elegant sheets, slides, emails, and many more to handle efficiently.
- This G-Suite software provides 2-step verification that ensures every device you connect is interlinked and verified through email, phone.
- Keep track of companies data, employees log in information, work reports, by utilizing the Google cloud platform and build a brand.
- You can use this application on mobiles, tablets, laptops, desktops and create custom email address, including business domains without any trouble.
- Like benefits, it has some disadvantages too. It’s not possible to retrieve the data once you’ve deleted from the account and is a bit difficult to convert the document file into PDF format.
- If you have logged in mobile, your activities can be traced as it incorporates Google Maps feature.
- Novice may find difficulty in setting up the G Suite account and synchronous contacts to Gmail.
Most Frequent Searches on Google (FAQ’s)
Is it possible to change my current account to G Suite?
- Yes, Definitely you can migrate easily. Google provide free migration service when you choose one of the premium plan.
Can I expect free trial services?
- G Suite not google workforce is offering 14 days trial service for the new user after setting up the account.
Can I able to delete some user account from G Suite Dashboard?
- First go to account setting from home page and then click on the email section. After that pick the email you want to delete and repeat the process to delete more than one.
How to apply a G Suite Promo Codes?
- When you create first G suite account, first you do not need to add payment because of 14 days trial. Whenever you are going to add you billing information and selecting plan within your trial or after being expired. Before getting successful payment, you get an option to add coupon code you can apply that we attach here.
I want to use G Suite for personal usage. Is it possible?
- Of course, it is intended for both personal and professional usage. You can set the events on calendars, share the photographs, videos with friends and family members. The data will be secured as it uses standard encryption mechanisms. However, in my opinion, it’s better to go with a basic GSuite plan that comes at inexpensive rates.
Difference Between G Suite Basic and G suite Business?
- There are 3 major differences between Gsuite and G suite business. A basic g suite plan limits storage up to 30 GB per single user, on the other hand, the g suite business delivers storage.
How to Backup G suite Gmail?
- In the spin back up the dashboard, click on the setting menu
- Now, turn on all services that you want to backup
- For saving the changes, Just click update
How to Recover G suite Deleted Account?
- Step1: Open the sign-in page and enter your email address.
- Step2: Click the next button
- Step3: Now type the last password you remember
- Step4: You will receive a call or text that is linked with the Account during the creation
- Step5: Enter the verification code that sent to the recovery email address
- Step6: Select the month and year and proceed. In case if none of the above steps works, then google will ask to login with another email address.
If you read the entire article, I’m pretty sure that you find the right plan for your business niche. Google G Suite has come with a plethora of choices like gmail, hangouts, docs, spreadsheets, and more to use in the most effective way.
Are you an entrepreneur or a business professional? Do you like the G Suite premium features? Tell us the reason for migrating to G Suite. If you have queries regarding the subscription plan, functionalities, write to us in the comment box. Our team of experts help you sort out the problem instantly.